Dr pamela dale review of worth saving disabled children during the second world war review no 1460 http wwwhistoryacuk reviews review 1460 date accessed 25 may 2018. Vicky long worth saving disabled children during the second world war by sue wheatcroft the english historical review volume 131 issue 548 1 february 2016 pages 239 240 https doiorg 101093 ehr cev392. Early in the war when faced with an acute shortage of accommodation for evacuees a government official questioned whether disabled children were worth saving. The second title published in the recently launched disability history series this is the first detailed analysis of the fate of disabled children in england during the second world war. Find product information ratings and reviews for worth saving disabled children during the second world war reprint paperback sue wheatcroft online on noxoycom
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.