Skeptics have pointed out flaws in the researchers methods you can believe in ghosts if you like but im still a skeptic he is a skeptic and a cynic. Skeptic definition a person who questions the validity or authenticity of something purporting to be factual see more. Skeptic also sceptic skptk n 1 one who instinctively or habitually doubts questions or disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions 2 one
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.