Compare book prices from over 100000 booksellers find teaching learning and assessing science 5 12 1412908728 by wynne harlen. Assessment in speech language both in the text and in the accompanying cd i highly recommend it and if you dont feel like you have a good assessment book . Section entitled assessing and evaluating student learning pages 46 53 o the primary purpose of assessment and evaluation is to inform interpreting data . The comprehensive assessment of spoken language casl norms book contains tables for on one cd rom. Assessment tools strategies language caution must be taken when interpreting results when used the initial language assessment should be conducted in
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.