The fight against rapacious developers is at the heart of a new account of life on londons canals says john rees. Buy adrift a secret life of londons waterways by helen babbs isbn 9781848319202 from amazons book store everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. Adrift has 30 ratings and 7 reviews neil said i have never lived in a city i find it a bit difficult to conceive of being more than 5 minutes from ope. Adrift a secret life of londons waterways peggy capehart on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers adrift. Journeying along londons waterways on a canal boat called pike helen babbs puts down roots for two weeks at a time before moving on from walthamstow marsh in the east to uxbridge in the west she explores the landscape in all its guises marshland wasteland city centre and suburb
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.